22 May 2022

Circle Scales Easel Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Fanta Sea new collection by LeighSBDesigns 


Sharing my Circle Scales Easel card using the fabulous Bastet CatFish Fanta Sea Pet and Mermaid Scales  Layered Circle SVG Cutz from the Book add-on set. 






Materials used:
Basset CatFish Fanta Sea Pet
Fantastic Sentiment 
Mermaid Layered Scales Circle SVG Cutz from the Book Add-on set 
Ranger Stickles Crystal 
Spectrum Noir Triblend Pens
Hobby Craft Smooth White card 
Hobby Craft Bright Purple card
Hobby Craft Black card 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Great easel card love the fish and the fish scale background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable round easel card, the catfish is awesome, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...