27 May 2019

Tangled Raven...Kitty Luna Card - Day 1

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Join us for 5 spook-filled days of Half-o-Ween fun as we gleefully count down to May 31st when we officially reach the halfway mark to Halloween.

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction! 
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 5 days, it is totally up to you but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't play👻  Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts!  





My make using Tangled Raven Kitty Luna 


Materials used:
Kitty Luna
Tangled Raven
by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Inks, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot 
Spectrum Noir Pens, GG1, GG2
Colorista Pen, Leaf Green
White Gel Pen
Studio Glitter
White Neenah Card
Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Half-o-Ween! I love the mood of this card, the colours are so perfectly spooky and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, I was wondering what Hickory smoke and Black soot were for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x these 2 colours work well together!

      Delete
  3. Love this make Val...super colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great frame-love the Raven and Cat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your monotone colors here.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...