31 May 2019

Kitty Luna Tag - Day 5

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

LeighSBDesigns Half-O-Ween Bolg Hop

Join us for 5 spook-filled days of Half-o-Ween fun as we gleefully count down to May31st when we officially reach the halfway mark to Halloween.

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction! 
You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 5 days, it is totally up to you but please do still hop and enjoy the whole show even if you can't play👻  Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Prize to be won! 



My make using Kitty Luna


Materials used:

Kitty Luna by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Oxide, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet
Spectrum Noir Colorista, Gold, Green Leaf, Forrest Green, Black
Stars and Trees Stencil
White Gel Pen
Black Fibre
Studio Stickles
Neenah White Card
Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

10 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...