22 January 2018

Raven Head Profile Cardm..Day 4

Hi everyone!
Day 4 of Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop, hosted by Leigh Snaith-Brunton

Jan 19-23 - 2018
The most POE-full time of the year is here.  Come join in the 5 day long celebration of Edgar Allan Poe's birthday!

For my make today I used
Raven head in profile


Materials Used:
Raven head in profile by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Oxide, Peeled Paint
White Gel Pen
Nevermore wording from a sheet of words
Neenha Classic White Card
Black Cardstock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

14 comments:

  1. Mr Raven looks superb in his green misty background! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and the way the raven is highlighted! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I am going to have to try this technique with oxides...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to play with my Distress Oxides. Love how they look with the gorgeous images. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do great halo backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo your background is gorgeous and really makes my Raven portrait look like he's glowing! POEtastic project, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...