17 July 2013

Perfect Pearls

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing a technique using Perfect Pearls,
the traditional way is to ink-up your stamp with Versamark or Perfect Medium brush over with the powder....the way I did this one was to use as paint....put a little of the powder in a dish or lid of powder container (remember to clean lid when finished) mix to a paste, not too watery, then using paint brush colour your stamp image!  


Supplies used:

Perfect Pearls, Plum, Gold and Pearl
Momento Black Ink
Bauble Stamp by Hobby Craft
Clarity Stamps smooth paper

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...