19 July 2013

Die Cuts...Bauble and Snowflake

Hi everyone!

Today I made these cards at the Friday morning Hobby Craft group using  die cuts, they are going on display in Hobby Craft to advertise the Die Cuts themselves....The photos are not very sharp as I took with my cell phone so they are not showing the wonderful detail of the die cut!








I inked-up the die cut then laying it on white card run it through the Embossing Machine, most of the ink goes onto the card (this can be also used to make a background for a card) but I love the distressed effect of the ink that's left on the die cut!!

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...