4 April 2024

Just for You Aperture Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!




To make my card I used the beautiful Spring Wildflowers Digi Paper Pack and the Spring Easter Egg Aperture Make-a-Card SVG Cuts.




Materials used:
Spring Wildflowers Digi Paper Pack
Promarkers 
Distress Oxide 
Crafters Companion ‘Spring’ stamp from their Advent Calendar 2023
Crafters Companion ‘Just for you’ stamp from their Advent Calendar 2023
Pink Frog Smooth White CardStock 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card design, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card and love the egg shaped aperture.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...