5 March 2024

Under the Sea

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

To make my card I used MerMea Mermaid by LeighSBDesigns 
Two Jays background stamp from Crafts Too 

 I’ve entered it to the UK Stampers Forum March/April Challenge ‘Sea Creatures’ and to LeighSBDesigns Inspirational Challenge #27 Anything with Green Goes






Materials used:
MerMea Mermaid by LeighSBDesigns 
Two Jays stamp from Crafts Too 
Promarkers 
Sakura Glitter Pens
Pink Frog Smooth White CardStock 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous underwater card and background,love the beautiful Mermaid.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...