27 February 2024

Love Cats Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!




The Love Cats
Mini Collection
Loveleigh Kitties New Release

Today we are delighted to introduce you to February's Love Cats mini collection of twin kitties and a companion senti set!  This release is PURRfectly adorable and a must for all your February creating and beyond!  You'll want to collect them all so we'll start with The Love Cats Bundle and then take a closer look at each individual set! 

The Love Cats mini collection is on release sale at LeighSBDesigns new website store through Feb 5 midnight pacific!
The mini collection, except the Bundle, is also available in the Etsy store for a limited time too!

I made my card using this fabulous image! 




Materials used:
Gemini Die 
Craft Artist Mica Magic, Dawn Aurora 
Sakura Glitter Pen Red, Green
Pink Frog Smooth White CardStock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...