29 May 2023

Half-o-Ween ATCs

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

















Sharing today ATCs made to celebrate Half-o-Ween as we are half way to October when we celebrate Halloween πŸŽƒ 

I used various images from LeighSBDesigns Halloween collection & White Snowflakes Straited Marble 6x6 Decorative Digi Paper Pack

I’ve had this stand for many years bought from a small craft shop in San Diego, CA, it came with these cards to display ATCs…I finally got around to using it! 


Materials used:
I used various images from LeighSBDesigns collections & White Snowflakes Straited Marble 6x6 Decorative Digi Paper Pack

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...