23 January 2023

Poe Portrait and Signature

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


Celebrating Edgar Allan Poe!
LeighSBDesigns Poe 8th Annual Appreciation Blog Hop 2023, 19 - 23

To make my card I used Poe Portrait by LeighSBDesigns, I also used Tim Holtz Layering Stencil for the background.

Materials used:
Edgar Allan Poe Portrait and Signature 
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil
Distress Oxide
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Black Card 

****
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Poe image and stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and such a cool image. Your stencilled background is brilliant Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...