2 September 2022

Meri Mermaid Notebook

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


 Today I’m sharing my DT inspiration Mermaid Note Book using Meri Oddleigh Mermaid & Friends for the Outlawz Festive Fridays September Challenge 2 - 15
Our wonderful Sponsor for our first Challenge is LeighSBDesigns
Our challenge theme this month is Nature, Ocean Life, Fantasy and as always Christmas!


Materials used:
Notebook 
Spectrum Noir Triblends 
White Gel Pen 
Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, Ocean Blue
Hobby Craft Smooth White Cardstock
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous note-book cover,love the beautifully coloured Mermaid and happy turtle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...