11 August 2022

Merry Christams

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
Today I’m sharing a card I've entered to the Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge and LeighSBDesigns Challenge!

 Today I’m sharing a card I've entered to the Outlawz Paper al a Mode Challenge!
To make my card I used the beautiful Yeti Build A Scene Collection image by LeighSBDesigns.


 Materials used:
Spectrum Noir Triblends
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen
Red sharpie Pen
Hobby Craft Smooth White Card
Hobby Craft Red Glitter Card



***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S

6 comments:

  1. Great card and yeti image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, adorable image! Thanks so much for entering our Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Sunday Song & Rhyme Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card. Thank you joining the Sunday Songs and Rhymes challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...