7 July 2022

Snowman Ornament

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!




Sharing my inspiration make MDF Snowman Ornament, I used Fall Roses by LeighSBDesigns, these roses can be used for all seasons.  Snowman mould and Trio Trees by Katie Sue, Air Drying Clay, Snow Glitter Texture Paste, Spectrum Noir Triblends, Acrylic Paint, White Fibre, Tim Holtz Clear Glitter. 







Materials used:
Fall Roses 
MDF Bauble
Air Drying Clay
Snowman & Trio Trees mould by Katie Sue
Snow Glitter Texture Paste
Spectrum Noir Triblends
Acrylic Paint
White Fibre 
Tim Holtz Clear Glitter 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous textured ornament love the moulded snowman and trees
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...