1 April 2022

Winter Robins

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


 New Challenge Blog



Today I’m sharing a Canvas for my DT inspiration using the Winter Robins by IkesArt an Origami dragonfly I made over at a new challenge blog called Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges! sponsored this month by IkesArt. 

For my inspiration I used a 8x10ins canvas, White Gesso. texture paste, Allen’s snowflake paste, Stampendous white enamel embossing powder,  Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, basil green, ocean blue, distress oxide, Blueprint Sketch.  Spectrum Noir Tri-blend pens.  I made the origami dragonfly with origami paper. 






Materials used:
Winter Robins
8x10ins canvas
Texture paste 
Allen’s snowflake paste
White Gesso 
 Stampendous white enamel embossing powder
 Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud, basil green, ocean blue
 Distress oxide, Blueprint Sketch
Spectrum Noir Tri-blend pens
 I made the origami dragonfly using origami paper. 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Val this is stunning thanks for also showing off in the facebook group.xx May enter this challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous canvas and love all the texture and origami Dragonfly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the texture and it looks so original with the birds and the dragonfly. Thank you for joining the Craftalandia Challenge!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so amazing. I really love the gorgeous textured background and the Origami is so cool :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful canvas, Val. I love the birds and the origami butterfly. Thank you so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge. Good luck in the draw. Sending you hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very beautiful canvas, I like a lot the colors and the two robins combined with the dragonfly made with paper.
    Thank you to joining us at Craftlandia challenge :D
    Kisses!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...