16 September 2020

Summer Fun Under the Sea

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing my card as a DT for Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop! Aug 7 thru Sept 25!

To make my card I used Turtle and Starfish from  Meri Oddleigh Mermaids Friends  by LeighSBDesigns.


Materials used:
Turtle and Starfish from Meri Oddleigh Mermaids Friends by LeighSBDesigns 
Ocean Scenery 
Shaving Foam and Alcohol Inks, Denim, Meadow, Slate, to create the background 
Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers,
Pink Purple, Purple Violet, Waterfall, True Blue, Bamboo 
White Gel Pen 
Ranger Stickles, Crystal 
Sizzix Scalloped Die
Smooth white card 
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

MerMae Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Today I’m re sharing my Tag using  MerMae  Mermaid and the cute fishes from the  Meri Oddleigh Mermaid &am...