3 December 2019

Snowman Bauble Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at IkesWorldChallenges...the theme is always Anything Goes with a twist (going through the alphabet, so for this month it’s ‘L’ Looking Forward to Christmas.

For my tag as a DT I used Snowman Bauble

Entered to Tag Tuesday Challenge ‘White Christmas’


Materials used:
CC Illustrator Markers, Ruby, Bamboo, Cameo Green, True Black, Golden Yellow
Black &White Fibre
Red Eyelet 
Quickie Glue Pen 
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Distress Oxide, Peeled Paint, Brocken China created the colour for the background 
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

5 comments:

  1. How fabulous - gorgeous colouring and I love the added touch of sparkle. A superb Tag.
    Thank you for making this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, thanks so much for linking to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Tag..Thank You for joining us at Tag Tuesday..x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...