25 August 2019

Daffodils Trellis

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a different style card today using the Daffodils Trellis by LeighSBDesigns and the Faerie Sage from the Enchanted Garden Sage Silhouette 

The Trellis, Daffodils, Faerie and Hello are all embossed using clear embossing powder.

I have entered to
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge
Digichoosday Challenge wk 34 ‘Anything Goes’
Polka doodles challenge wk 34 ‘Anything Goes’




 Materials used:
Daffodils Trellis by LeighSBDesigns 
Sage Faerie by LeighSBDesigns 
Tonic Die Tag
Promarkers, Pauline, Apple, Bright Orange, Gold, Canary 
Versamark Pen
Clear Embossing Powder
Tonic Hello Die
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the design and gorgeous daffodils.Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, I'm so glad you joined us over at Polkadoodles Crafting. https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck!!
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daffodil trellis image, and this is a great make using it.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! such a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Ruthie ~ DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...