28 July 2019

Snowflake Kisses

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

As it’s Christmas in July in craft land I’m sharing today a new Tag, for this make I used Oddleigh Snowflake Elf and Oddleigh Lizard Boy Snowflake Elf by LeighSBDesigns … I incorporated them with Tonic Tag Dies Winter Wishes and Snowflake Kisses, this die set is perfect for these little Elves.


Materials used:
Oddleigh Snowflake Elves
Tonic Tag Die
Promarkers, Aegean Blue, Artic Blue, Cool Grey2, Blush
White Gel Pen
Pattered paper
Ranger Stickles, Star Dust
White Fibre
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...