26 June 2019

Fall Roses Tags

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

l have four floral tags to share featuring Fall Roses.
A beautiful bouquet of roses and leaves can be used year long and for any season just by changing out the colour scheme!

🌸FLORAL FLASH SALE🌸 

 This week you can get Fall Roses as well as Daisy BeeGothic RoseSkull RosesTeddy Bear Valentine Wreath and Daffodil Trellis on FLASH SALE!
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns Ety Boutique before midnight pacific on June 30.  
Enjoy!








Materials used:
Fall Roses by LeighSBDesigns 
Promarkers, Praline, Ivory, Meadow, Forrest Green, Apple, Buttercup, Canary Yellow, Gold 
Distress Oxides, Coffee Express, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint
Neenah white card
Scalloped Die
White Fibre

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...