12 March 2019

Altered Box

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing today an altered box, the box is made from cream pearlescent card. I covered the top of the box with white crackle texture paste, once it was dry I covered over with H2O Twinkles, Burnt Umber and Icicles to give highlights.  I covered the sides of the box with the Burnt Umber, due to the pearlescent card the H2O Twinkles dried with a wood effect.

I made the daffodils with a Sizzix die and Hearty Soft white air drying clay mixed with Mustared Seed, Squeezed Lemonade and Peeled Paint Oxides. 




 

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous texture on the box and love the daffodils
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...