2 December 2018

ATCoins Christmas Swap 2018

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Artist Trading Coins Christmas Linky Party and Swap starts NOW plus the release of  brand new ATCoins❄️ Are you ready to get all Christmasy with us?

If you're mad about Artist Trading Coins then I think you're going to LOVE these 5 new Christmas themed ATCoins PLUS the BONUS ATCoin swap label designed for you to use on the back of your coins, check them out😉  You'll see them all in action this month during our festivities❄️

Sharing my ATCoins for LeighSBDesigns Christmas Swap 2018
These coins come in a Christmas ATCoin Bundle or as separate's.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/649555956/christmas-atcoin-bundle-plus-free-atcoin?ref=shop_home_active_7&pro=1






Materials used:
 Promarkes,
 Ruby, China Blue, Artic Blue, Apple, Meadow, Ivory, Dusty Pink
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Circular Die 2.5nchs I diameter 
Quickie glue pen
White Gel Pen
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...