10 July 2018

Christmas Scene Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Its that time of year again when we celebrate Christmas in July πŸŽ„ in craft land! so I am sharing this card with you. I used the Fir Tree Silhouette mould by Katie Sue Designs, I also used a scene stamp by Clarity Stamps and The Holly Die by Cheery-Lynn


Materials used:
Fir Tree Silhouette mould by Katie Sue Designs
 Scene stamp by Clarity Stamps
Holly Die by Cheery-Lynn
Circular Dies by X-Cut
Neenah White Card
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen
Spectrum Noir Pens  

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...