8 June 2017

Wall Hanging...Geranium Urn

Hi everyone!
There is a new challenge over at Ike'sworld challenges today, so I have entered my make into Challenge #90 - Anything Goes with optional twist - Inspiration Photo.

I used this lovely image Geranium Urn...I fussy cut some of the flowers and layered over flowers in the Urn and scattered some around the base.
Materials used:
Geranium Urn, image by Ike's Art
Prismacolour Pencils
Tim Holtz Distress Ink,
Ranger Stickles  
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your design!
    Thank you very much for coming again to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful unique idea. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic - what an excellent idea. Your colouring is gorgeous and I absolutely love what you did with my image :-D
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the Grecian urn in a wall hanging. Lovely colour scheme!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...