16 April 2017

LeighSBDesigns Steampunk Easter Bunny

Sharing today the wonderful Grand Opening of LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps.
Also sharing today the card I made using the wonderful Steampunk Easter Bunny.

Steampunk Easter Bunny




Materials used:
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps, Steampunk Bunny
Gears Stamps
Promarkers
White Sakura Pen
Uni-ball Insight Fine Liner Black
Americana Tripple Thick Brilliant Brush-On Gloss Glaze
White and Black card stock

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Easter Bunny, such fun and the glossy elements are gorgeous! Thanks for blogging <3

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...