12 February 2016

Valentine Tying the Knott

Valentines Week over at LCD (Lost Coat Portal To Creativity)
 
 
My make for Valentines Week!

Materials used:

Cat Stamp by LCD (Lost Coast Designs)
White and black card stock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Red Brick, Mustard Seed
Promarkers, Grey 2, Grey 4, Coco, Honeycomb
Red Twine
Red heart gems stones
Small black gem stones
Wording stamp

*****
I met Linda owner of LCD at the Original Rubber Stamp Convention, Long Beach, California, Linda is a lovely lady and always has a wonderful selection of stamps on her stand. LCD DT makes are always such an inspiration!

A few of my makes using LCD stamps













***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...