9 December 2015

Creepmas Skellie


Day 5 of 12 Days of Creepmas, Smeared Ink blog hop!

This is the first time I am entering into a blog hop so hope all goes well!

And now to share my make for today.


Materials List:

Skellie stamp by De Stempelwinkel
Santa and Reindeer stamp by Clarity Stamps
Holly stamp by Sixi Tim Holts Alterations
Post-it notes
Quickie glue pen
Sparkling glitter
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Saphire
Black and White card stock
Sakura pen
Hand drawn xmas lights

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. spooky Christmas night lol beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous & creepy scene! Just love your background treatment & Skellie looks great decked out for the holidays...is Santa flying away as fast as he can LOL, or bringing Skellie a pressie, I sure hope he does😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this monochromatic card. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the monochromatic blues here and sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...