10 February 2014

Bloody Valentine Domino Pentant

Hi everyone!

I have entered my domino pendant into

DominoART Challenge #8: Romancing the DominoART + call for Bloody Valentine blog hop Players!





For this project I used:
A Jumbo domino
Digi image, free google
Sharpie Marker, black
Glossy Accents
Black Ribbon
Silver Vintage Bead

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

Val S.
  1. Where in the world do you get a jumbo domino? Any ways your hand is so talented. Wonderful color for the "woman". Love the new ides i get from you.
  2. Single heart w/ bloody drips, clean, classic, and beautiful. Love the tips and was wondering what those pics were about. TY for the info and you are leading me to a new area of Fun!! Awesome coloring on Octo gal and love saying.
  3. Wow...two great domino projects. Val your blood splattered rose domino is hauntingly beautiful. Leigh, thanks for sharing how you created your fun domino.
  4. my goodness. so much work put into this! the domino's are incredible. to put such images in such small sizes is virtually amazing. So pretty yet still the creepness factor! hugzzz samara xox
     
  5. Two beautiful projects. Love the images and the colouring. Thank you for describing how to transfer an image onto a domino, I would like to try that technique really soon.
  6. That pendant is beyond gorgeous and I'm giggling at the Octopus Pie closeup. Thanks so much for the image transfer tecknique. Will have to try it when I get the nerve LOL xxD
  7. Beautiful projects where do the ideas come from would love to be able to remember all the instructions on how. Thank you both wonderful.
  8.  
  9. Amazing !!! I can never get over your Domino Art - so super cool and FAB !!! xoxoxox
     
  10. Gorgeous pendant from Val and Leigh's domino embellished ATC just cracks me up! Fab colouring and awesome sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...