17 September 2012

Halloween Card

Hello Everyone!
It's Halloween time so I'm entering this card
into Third Cost Rubber Stamps Halloween Challenge

'Something wicked this fae comes bingo challenge'

I went for the center line across,
from the Bingo Grid I choose Purple, Fae, Glitter + Black
 
 
  For this card I used:
Stazon Jet Black to ink the stamps, witch stamp is TCRS, bumpkins and flourishes is by Inkadinkado.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Stormy Sky and Tattered Rose to create and blend the background.
 
Thanks for stopping by I appreciate your comments!
 
Val S.


4 comments:

  1. Really fun card. Thanks for taking part in the Third Coast Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this card.... the "mature" witch is hilarious ;-) love the subtle colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super funny card! Thanks for playing with us at Third Coast Creative Challenges :0)

    http://www.thirdcoastchallenges.com

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...