6 September 2012

Pocket Card

Hello Everyone!
 
This is my Pocket Card entered into
Blockheads September Challenge
 

 
As you can see I used my Pocket Card
to hold a the Gift Voucher!

For the background I used my new Distressed Ink Bundled Sage
from Blockheads Paper Arts, the stamped image is also a new stamp from Blockheads.  I used Sharpie Markers to colour the stamp image.

On the tag inside the card I used Distressed Ink, Tattered Rose also new from Blockheads for the stamped flower edging!

Thanks for stopping by

Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, bundle sage is one of my fav's. I have it in the Distress marker and love it. Great pocket card. Love how you crinkle cut the edges. And, a super big Thank You for joining the Blockheads Technique Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Val! So simple but yet so elegant! What a lucky Garden Show "go-er"!! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Blockheads Pocket Card Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...