23 January 2017

Poe Tag

Hi everyone welcome to Day 5 of the Annual Poe Appreciation Blog Hop 2017
Edgar Allen Poe Appreciation Day
Sharing today my Poe Tag using LCD Poe stamp and Hearts Border stamp....Poe is stamped and fuzzy cut I then applied Versamark and covered with clear embossing powder then heat set. Same was done for the Hearts Border stamp...except the fuzzy cutting of cause.

Wall Hanger using
LCD Silhouette Crow and Carmen Veranda Birds in Tree (large) with Nuance Powders for the background.

Fridge Magnet using LCD Poe stamp and Nuance Powders for the background of the Square Domino.


On this card I used the wonderful Feather stamp, Poe stamp and Birds in Tree stamp.

I used Nuance Powders for the background on this Domino Wall Hanger!






***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.


   
   

14 comments:

  1. Like that pop of white with the edge, pearl, and fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally POEtastic tag! I love your use of the heart stamp for the background & the touches of white really makes the darker background pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuance powders look like so much fun to create with! I love your square domino (I didn't even know you got them in that shape!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Val, I'd say you are a fan of Poe. lol. Your tag is wonderful, love the white fibres, a great addition and contrast. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice 3D effect with the clear embossing powder! It's touches like that that make your art really stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very festive feeling on your tag, love the white string and the pearls with an old fashion guy like Poe, ;=)

    ReplyDelete

Happy St Paddy Day

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: John Next Door background Leaf Stamp Promarkers  Distress Oxide  Pink Frog Smooth White Ca...