18 May 2013

Domino Pendant

Hi everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a second project my Domino Pendant that I have entered into DominoArt's 15 Days of Half-O-ween!
 
 
 
To vie
 

Supplies used:

Regular White Domino
Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Slate
Clear Embossing Powder
Stazon Ink, Black
Witch Flourish Stamp by Inkadinkado
Black Rhinestone/Gems
Engraved Bead
Black Cord

***

1.  Ink the white Domino with the Distress Ink, Slate

2.  Stamp the Witch Flourish Stamp onto the domino with Stazon black then cover with clear embossing powder and heat set with heat tool

3.  Glue the engraved bead to the top of domino using a glue-gun

4.   Thread the black cord through the bead

5.  Adhere the small black rhinestone/gems to the sides of the domino

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...