Today I am sharing my Chekit Domino Card that I have entered into DominoArt's 15 Days of Half-O-ween!
Supplies used:White Card Stock
Stamps by Inkadinkado, Witch and Flourish
Doily Die Cut, Italian Flourish by Cheery Lynn Designs
Tim Holtz Distress Inks by Ranger, Dusty Concord and Stormy Sky
1. Stamp the witch onto the chekit domino using Stazon black ink then cover with clear embossing powder and heat set. Use a Silver Sharpie to colour the background and sides, then adhere the lilac gems.
2. Use Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish die to die cut out the doily from white cardstock.
3. Colour the doily with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Tattered Rose and Purple Concord.
4. Make a folded card from white cardstock.
5. For the background of the card I used the flourish swirls that are attached to the witch stamp.
6. Adhere the doily and chekit to the card with Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive from Michaels.
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!