13 July 2012

Large Dragonfly, Stamping on Fabric

Hi everyone!
I have entered another of my stamps 'Dragonfly' from
Blockheads Paper Arts into their Stamping On Fabric Technique Blog Hop Challenge!
 
 
  
I stamped the image with Momento Black, and used Sakura pens to colour. 
I inked a holly stamp from 'Clarity Stamps' with Brilliance Green then attached the green brading with 'Alleen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue white' then I attached onto green mirrow board and then onto white card stock.
Thanks for stopping by
Val S

2 comments:

  1. Another beauty, Val! Love this dragonfly and the frame! Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads Stamping on Fabric Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure have been busy with our Fabric Stamping technique! Thanks again for playing with us :0)

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...