9 July 2012

Dress Design Form, Stamping on Fabric

Hi everyone!
I have entered one of my new stamps 'Dress Design Form' from
Blockheads Paper Arts into their Stamping On Fabric Technique Blog Hop Challenge!

I stamped the image with Archival Brilliance 'Aurora' and then again with Momento Black.  For the outline I used a Sakura pen 'Copper'. To attach it onto the burgandy cardstock I used Aleen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue 'white'  

To finish I attached amber rhinestones and two burgandy studs.
Thanks for stopping by
Val S

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love that stamp! Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads Stamping on Fabric Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab entry into Blockheads Fabric Stamping technique challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...