12 June 2019

Flowers in a Jar

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing the card I made for the UK Stampers Forum‘ Just One Stamp’ challenge, using the stamp sent to me from Clare Cook.

 I used Clare’s fabulous Jar Stamp
Crafters Companion Stamp
Distress Oxides, Peeled Paint, Sky Blue.
Promarkers, Almond, Praline, Rose Pink, Cerise.
Happy Birthday Stamp
Smooth white card, Black card

Entered to:
 Digi Choosday Challenge Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Challenge Anything Goes


***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card . Love the flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation. Orchids are one o my favorite flowers. Thank you for joining the challenge of Digi Choosday by Polkadoodles. Hugs, Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.
    Hugs Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...