17 April 2019

White Rabbit Grunge Collage Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing a tag I made today using the White Rabbit Grunge Collage   from the Wonderland themed series by LeighSBDesigns.

I used 2 images with the 2nd I fussy cut piece and attached over the main image.  For the key I used a   Versamark pen then clear embossing powder and heat set.  For letters and bow I used a red embossing
pen with clear embossing powder then heat set.




Materials used:
Distress Ink, Tea Dye
Red Embossing Powder
Versamark Pen
Clear embossing powder
White Fibre
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...