27 February 2019

Wintery Scene Birthday Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Today I have a wintery scene card to show you using images by LeighSBDesigns, Fall Roses these roses can be used for all seasons and Winter Scene by Teri Sherman.



Materials used:
Fall Roses by LeighSBDesigns
Winter scene by Teri Sherman
Promarkers, Artic Blue, Colbalt Blue, Broken China
Distress Oxide, Broken China
White Gel Pen
Quickie Glue Pen
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Birthday stamp
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, so pretty and magical!!! I love how you've combined the 2 images to create a beautiful winter scene!

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...