1 February 2019

Hearts Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at Tag Tuesday, they have chosen the theme 'Hearts' for this challenge and also this challenge is hosted by Michelle.

This is my Tag I have entered using a hearts stamp and a sentiment by LeighSBDesigns, 'You Stole my Heart'

Hearts Stamp
Sentiment by LeighSBDesigns
Spectrum Noir Colourista Pens, Rose Red, Orchid
Red and Gold Silk Ribbon
Red Cord
Gold Gem
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Tag..perfect for our challenge at Tag Tuesday.
    Thank you for joining us.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm loving the simplicity of the red, black and white on this -- lovely tag! thanks for joining us at tag tuesday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...