15 February 2019

Day 4 - Gothic Rose Tag and Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It's that time of the year again...yes...Valentines 12 - 16

Also entered to Creative Fusion challenge #9 Love

LeighSBDesigns is hosting for a 2nd year 'My Dark Valentine' blog hop so get ready to explore the dark side of love again in February.

My make today are being showcased over on LeighSBDesigns Inspiration blog....
I used images by LeighSBDesigns called Gothic Rose, Love Heals All Wounds


Card

Love heals all wounds Sentiment
Spectrum Noir Colourista Pens, Rose Red, Orchid, Forrest Green
Clear Sparkle Pen 
Distress Oxide, Picked Raspberry
Water spritzer
Red Sharpie Pen
Black Promarker
Silk Red Bow
Die Frame by Tonic
Smooth white card
Dotted paper From Recollections Pad

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...