13 February 2019

Day 2 - ATCoins

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

It's that time of the year again...yes...Valentines 12 - 16

LeighSBDesigns is hosting for a 2nd year 'My Dark Valentine' blog hop so get ready to explore the dark side of love again in February.

For my make today I used images by LeighSBDesigns  'Tree of Raggedy Hearts'
'Love is the Strongest Magic' set


Materials used:
Loves Strongest Magic Set
Tree of Raggedy Hearts
Distress Oxides, Pickled Raspberry, Fired Brick, Sapphire, Black Soot
Spectrum Noir Colourista Pens, Rose Red, Canary
Red Embossing Pen
Clear Embossing Powder
Quickie Glue Pen
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter  
Smooth white card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

12 comments:

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...