7 October 2018

Ode to Poe Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

'As a DT I'm not in the running for prizes'

Today we are also Celebrating Edgar Allen Poe

'Something Wicked This Way Comes'
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018
The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ
are ready to hand out Halloween Treats!
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»
Swirl Die
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Distress Oxide, Withered Violet
Promarker Beige, Blue
Quickie Glue Pen
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

Val S.




Materials used:



***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

22 comments:

  1. I think this is fabulous with the minimalist of coloring. The more B&W is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great composition with several of LeighSBDesigns images. I know some of these will become part of my Halloween arsenal. THe background sets off the images perfectly! Thanks for sharing your fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant and stunning piece and the POEfect tribute to Mr Poe on this day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Val! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous - I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena HLS AGD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is an erie elegance to this

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...