23 October 2018

Day 23 Kitty ATCoin and Luna Prowl

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
'Something Wicked This Way Comes' LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018
The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ
are ready to hand out Halloween Treats!
Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»
Day 23 my make using  Harlequin Cat is all dressed up and ready for Halloween!
Kitty Luna is on the prowl this Halloween!
Also entered into
Cat Lovers Hop


Materials List
Harlequin Cat by LeighSBDSigns
Circular Die
Punchinello Diamonds
Sakura Pens
Distress Oxide, Hickory Smoke
Propmaker's Amethyst, Rose Pink, Dusty Pink, Ivory
Smooth white card

***

Materials used:
 Kitty Luna  by LeighSBDesigns
Distress Oxide, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet
Spectrum Noir Colorista, Gold, Green Leaf, Forrest Green, Black
Stars and Trees Stencil
White Gel Pen
Black Fibre
Studio Stickles
Neenah White Card
Black Card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic makes Val, thanks for sharing with us at All Things Crafty .... FB group xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great makes, love the background on your coin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous these are. I love the idea of Trading Coins :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...