2 October 2018

Day 2 Kitty Pumpkin Hat -Tag

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
'Something Wicked This Way Comes'
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018

The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ

are ready to hand out Halloween Treats!

Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»
Day 2 my Tag make using 'Kitty Pumpkin Hat

Also entered to Stampendous Hop

I printed the image out twice then fussy cut the cat face and attached it to the tag with 3D Silicon Glue
Materials used:
Kitty Pumpkin Hat by LeighSBDesigns
Propmaker's, Ice Grey 4, Forest Green, Bright Orange, Gold
Distress Oxides, Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Hickory Smoke
Americana Tripple Thick Gloss Glaze
3D Silicon Glue
Black, Brown Bakers Twine
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...