11 October 2018

Day 11 - The Truth is Out There Somewhere

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!
'Something Wicked This Way Comes'
LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Oct 1 - 31, 2018
The hop is easy going with NO sign-up required!
Be a Wicked Blogger OR be a Sinister Stalker πŸ‘»
πŸŽƒHALLOWEEN TREAT SPONSORSπŸŽƒ
are ready to hand out Halloween Treats!

Pop on over to LeighSBDesigns for full details! πŸ‘»

Day 11 my make using 'The Truth is Out there Somewhere'




Materials List
Promarkes, Grey4, Black, Henna, Coco, Dusty Pink
White Gel Pen
Smooth white card, Gate Fold Card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...