4 September 2018

Sexy September....OOH LA LA

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at Ike's World Challenge Blog 
 The theme for September is Anything Goes but with an optional twist 'Sexy September'

For my make as a DT member I used the image OOH LA LA can be found in Ike's Shop.



Materials used:
OOH LA LA by Ike's Art
Hobby Art Watercolour Markers
Beige, Natural Beige, Red Wine, Mid Green, Yellow Green, Mustard
Sakura Glitter Pens
White Gel Pen
Smooth White Card
Navy Card
Oval Die Cut
Hearts Stencil
Red Heart Gems
Foam Strips

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. this is indeed olala Val beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ! Your colouring is fabulous and I just love the added glitter and glitz. Thank you very much Val for taking time to make this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...