1 August 2018

All at Sea Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at Ike's World Challenge Blog 
 The theme for August is Anything Goes but with an optional twist 'All At Sea'

For my make as a DT member I used 
Tropical Fish can be found in Ike's Shop


Materials used:
Tropical Fish
Spectrum Noir Colourista Pens
Distress Oxide, Brocken China, Hickory Smoke
Versamark Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Black Sharpie Pen
Smooth white card
Bubble wrap
Foam Mount Strips

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic card. I love all the embossing and texture and the bubble wrap background really rocks ! :-) Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...