28 July 2018

Woodland Animals Christmas

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Sharing today my make using Woodland Animals by Clarity Stamps.

I designed this tag for a bit of fun using in the same way as the coversheet that comes with the stamp collection, I am happy with the result...hope you like it too!


Materials used:
Clarity Stamps Woodland Animals Set
Versafine Onyx Black
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Distress Oxide, Hickory Smoke
Black Micron Fine Liner
Stare Stencil
Smooth white card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Valerie, great background, great stenciling...love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...