23 July 2018

Toadstool Ted

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Its that time of year again when we celebrate Christmas in July πŸŽ„ in craft land! so I have my second  3D Stitched Teddy Bear, I call him 'Toadstool Ted' to share with you, the mould for the teddy bear is by Katie Sue Designs, I also used the Fir Silhouettes Trees, Bow Trio and Pots and Urns moulds





Materials used:
3D Stitched Teddy Bear
 Fir Silhouettes Trees
 Bow Trio
Pots and Urns
Hearty Soft Clay
Acrylic Paint
Twinkling H2O's Paint, Shimmering Watercolours
Tim Holtz Clear Rock Candy Glitter
Gold and white glitter fibre
Piece of green Christmas garland
Glass Jar
Red Berries
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love it! Great make hun he is adorable, thanks for sharing the links hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...