3 July 2018

Christmas in July Teddy

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

There is a new challenge over at Ike'sworld Challenges, the theme for July is 'Christmas in July'

My DT inspiration using
 I Luv My Teddy https://ikesart.zibbet.com/fleaz-navidad-set-of-5
 
To create my card I printed out the image twice and fussy cut the Santa hat and Kittie 






Materials used:
Christmas Teddy by Ike's Art
Spectrum Noir Pens, BG3, BG5
Distress Inks, Brushed Cordaroy, Capachino
Neenah White Card
White Gel Pen

***
Comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulations:
Leaving a comment on any post on my blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog.

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

5 comments:

  1. This is just divine !! Such awesome colouring and I love the 3D. Such a wonderful card.
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! He looks fluffy enough to hug! Awesome card! xx

    ReplyDelete

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...